To support us financially, any amount is welcomed or sponsor a child for the year; suggested amounts are
$20/month or $215/year
School Fuel is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. There are multiple ways to support us financially.
1. Make checks payable to School Fuel and send to:
102 Wonder World Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
2. You may also contribute via PayPal. The DONATE button on each page will take you to PayPal.
3. You may enroll at your bank a monthly draft to our bank.
4. Encourage your employer to provide payroll deductions for School Fuel
5. Donate through Amplify Austin #GivingTuesday.
WE WELCOME YOUR DONATIONS
School Fuel uses 100% of the funds donated to support our program. We have no overhead and no paid employees; we are totally staffed and supported by volunteers! Each week we feed 703 students in all 6 elementary schools within the San Marcos Consolidated Independent School District. Each child goes home with a sack of food for the weekend. There are an estimated 2861 children in our district needing the services School Fuel provides.
The contents of the sacks are based on four criteria: nutrition, weight, ease of access to the food by a child, and cost.